This is how the old Celtic Park entrance used to be like
This new stand was completed in 1929, in the same year as Rangers new
#Architect Archibald Leitch's façade was composed in red brick with a few
It was demolished as part of the stadium's redevelopment scheme which was
completed in 1988,
ready to celebrate the club's centenary.
# Glasgow born Archibald Leitch, who
trained as a Mechanical Engineer, also designed the grandstand for Rangers
and for over a dozen English clubs including those at Stamford
Bridge, Goodison Park, Villa Park, Highbury and Hillsborough.